Nov 29, 2013

Black & Shiny - Olivia Wilde

Olivia Wilde's real name is Olivia Cockburn. I'm just going to leave that here.

You need some more Olivia? Of course you do. Click HERE


  1. Number2,

    Hope you and yours family have had a great weekend. Thanks for all the great posts. Since you are finishing a great week of black patent, I have a further request/suggestion: a week of red patent followed by a week of white. It will help with the holiday spirit among your devoted followers! Of course, I have not seen anyone wearing green pumps in my memory, and that would round out a holiday theme....

    Again, thanks for all the great work!


  2. Actually, I already have a week of "Winter White" planned, starting Monday. After that, sure, a red week sounds good...
    (and yes, very few women wearing green pumps so I probably can't do a week of that)

  3. Number2,

    Thanks for the feed back!