1. Just so you all know, if I go to twice a month, the TOTAL number of pictures won't increase, just the frequency at which they're posted.
2. People who don't want to see non-celebrity pictures, just skip over those posts (Twitter/EBay/Readers/etc.).
The blog will always be primarily celebrity based.
3. Regarding men in heels - This is not something I want to see either and I do my best to make sure the Twit pix I post are female.
On the other hand, if you can't tell, what's the difference really? I can pretty much assure you that you're not going to turn gay by finding that attractive TC belongs to a dude. (Unknown fact - the original header I used [pre-Gemma Arterton's] was, unbeknownst to me at the time... a male. Sorry about that fellas...)
4. Regarding not having enough pictures to post - Here's my breakdown over the last year: Jan-30, Feb-31, Mar-33, Apr-42, May-27, Jun-38, Jul-34, Aug-43, Sep-34, Oct-46, Nov-32, Dec-53. That's an average per month of almost 37 with a low of 27. I doubt there will be a month were I only get 6 or 7 (and if that happens then I'll only go with once that month).
5. I think (if I go to twice a month) I will continue to post on the first. The 'bonus post' will most likely be on the first Saturday following the 14th of the month.
Thanks for all the comments and the votes!
(P.S. Since no one guessed the header for this week - http://toecleavage2.blogspot.com/2011/10/reality-stars-kim-kardashian-part-2.html)