Dec 3, 2016

Some more eBay pictures (& last chance to donate)


First things first - some pictures from eBaye-e starzflite (click on that link for an interesting auction) and even more pictures HERE

Secondly, today is the last day I'll be bothering you for donations to the blog.
Just to recap - for just $5.00 you get my thanks along with a to-be-determined photoshoot of my wife (by the end of December) - for $10 you get this year's and last year's shoot.

Click on PayPal
Click Send
Enter e-mail of TC@takethepitch.com and amount you want to give and click Continue
Click on Friends or Family
Under "Add A Note" put in the e-mail address where you'd like the link for the picture set sent (along with ideas/suggestions)

For those who have donated and asked for last year's pics, I'll be sending the link out Sunday.

For those bored of hearing about this, I promise this will be the last time I mention it (until next year's drive).


1 comment:

  1. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for rachael ray show

    ReplyDelete