Dec 5, 2016

Pamela Anderson (& thanks)


First of all, thanks to everyone who donated to the TC blog this year. As always I am overwhelmed with your generosity. It's good to know that there are people out there who appreciate what I've been doing for the last 6+ years. I'll be working on that new photoshoot and have it out to y'all by the end of the year.

For those that asked for last year's shoot, I sent the link off in an e-mail Sunday. If you didn't get it or are having any problems, please e-mail me at TC@takethepitch.com

Now on to the pictures!

Went a bit old school yesterday with Carmen Electra so I'll keep it up today with Pamela Anderson.

If there was a TC Hall of Fame Ms. Anderson would definitely be in on the first ballot. Alas, like all Hall of Fame players, her glory days are behind her but she has recently been out and about showing off that glorious toe cleavage. Let's take a look, shall we?

And for more, click HERE

1 comment: